From £50 ex VAT for a single PAYE Reference with up to 50 employees!
Flexible UK Payroll
Prompt production of Weekly and Monthly Payroll.
- Calculates pay from default or input figures or from hours and overtime records.
- Prints wages-book, payslips, cheques and debit slips.
- SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP, PAYE and National Insurance records.
- Tax Credits and Student Loan deductions.
- Non-taxable and taxable additions and deductions.
- Pension records including 'stakeholder'.
- Wages book history and full employee reports inc. P11, P45 etc.
- Contracted-out NI calculations (Tables D, E, L, F, G & S).
- Directors National Insurance Calculations.
- End-of-year P35 and P14/P60 printouts.
- Built-in self-audit and status report on file consistency. Automatic data-recovery in the event of hardware failure or power failure.
- Optional payments by BACS. (Requires additional software)
Calendar for attendance records and attendance reports for each employee (option).
- Hours and overtime history reports.
- Automatic archiving for period-end and year-end. (Always make your own backups)
- Options for Networking, Multi-company and Bureau Operations.
- Optional integration with Maxton End-Of-Year XML Injector for online filing of P35/P14s via the HMRC GovTalk Gateway.
- Optional integration with Maxton In-Year XML Injector for online filing of P45/P46s via the HMRC GovTalk Gateway.
- Optional integration with Maxton Job-Costing and Maxton General Ledger. Other 'custom' links are available.
- There are too many features and options to list here. Please contact us if any feature that you are interested in is not listed above.
The Maxton Payroll is designed for a maximum of 999 employees in each company, each of which may have unlimited payments in any one year. Any number of years may be stored. There may be up to 99 departments.
Click here for more pricing options.